Monday, December 12, 2011

well thank god for Kl-ahh-nopin.

Damn right. I feel much much better after taking... well at first 3, but in about ten minutes I took two more. I feel great now--mind state has altered fantastically just as it should.

Much much much to fucking do; classes officially end Wednesday- that's in 2 days, yahoo!!
I'm trying to like, get a hold of myself when it comes to school work and shit. I hope this semester will serve as a wake-up call to me--that I need to step up my game next semester.

There's so many things I want to do though over break that it's hard not to get caught up in thinking about them. Such as:

  1. Reading shit I want to read: "The Things they carried" (in paper-backform, I've all ready listened to it), and obviously tons of other shit, hopefully Nathaniel Hawthorne! I should have a kindle over break(YAY XMAS PRESENT FROM MOMMY!), so I'm sure I will get a lot of some kind of reading done.
  2. English MTEL book! This thing is the shit. Study it, also plan on taking test.
  3. Blogging--> First of all, come up with topics and practice and shit for my new JOB at school! and then, learn more about blogging in general. even like not just youtube videos, possibly library books or something...
  4. write more (short story, etc.)
  5. Come up w/ more studying skills. There's like, technology and shit for that you know... 
  6. Get to cuse hopefully at some point. I'm pretty sure I can make this happen. There's definitely more I just don't really know @ the top of the head right this second.
TALK TO YA LATA. Love, Em

No comments:

Post a Comment