Friday, March 30, 2012

m twer

--I just weighed myself and I'm fucking 109 pounds, hahaha! I don't think I've weighed that in a long ass time- I mean I can't remember the last time it was that I got under 110- usually I average at 114-115.

--110-115 is where I like to keep that shit under control. It's mostly because I haven't been doing the best with going to the store to buy food, as in like I'll go when the spirit moves me---- which is next to never. MWUAHAHA.  Not true. Just lately. And yesterday I had cereal and a piece of toast and probably something else- see my memory isjust shitty though I mean I lose track. I had 3-4 beers, and weed which has no fucking calories, fuckk yaaaa, some adderall.

my night= cuh-razy.  Must expand further, lataaaa fo sho.

No comments:

Post a Comment