Tuesday, March 27, 2012

New Idea!?

I haven't writen in forever, hence... well, SORRY.  I was thinking of starting a NEW blog entitled "Higher Thinking" or "High Thinkers" or some shit where I taslk about all the random yet incredibly logical conspiracies I discover when I'm smoking my best friend: Well, my Green Best Friend. Becuz k= real forever Best friend

BUT I'm thinkin' itd be fun as hell to have a silly but appealing place to cruise on to when their blazin.... Im talkin an Option tab where they can send THEIR high thoughts. We can all discuss the outrageous epiphanies, epiphanys that could move mountains, so on and so forth!

There are SO many things I can do with that. I KNOW that there are many other sites that are crazy popular with the concrete idea: WEEEEED, exactly the same as mine. But still, my foundation is the weird-ass shit we ramble on about when we get high. It's an insightful and strange experience to share- which is pretty fucking fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment