Monday, November 21, 2011

teeheehehehehe

I started @ ______ Sunday. I like it a lot... I hope I get to stay there year round. I wonder if I all ready wrote about it.

I've been so tired and have hardly gotten off of my damn futon when I'm not @ school or my new job yippee. I really need to finish this semester with seriousness. I'm just so fucking sick of getting up + shit and going to school. I am really fucking depressed. I really really really want my adderall back.

The Horror
ANYWAYS let's write about school. Today in Bd's we did our ridiculous(his ridiculous) analysis of our current novel, which is right now Lord Jim. That book is killing me. Maybe I would like Heart of Darkness better, since Apocalypse Now is one of my favorite movies ev-skis. I think that deserves a picture I will steal off of google.
<----- There we go. I got it off of someone's page on "word press"- hmm maybe I'll change from blogger to word press, sorry bitches! 


OK back to class! For Bd's I have to re-write my fucking stupid "Spoils of Poynton" essay. Literally it's like an entirely different concept! He's never satisified. I feel like english professors never are, it's their way or the highway. Or maybe I just suck at writing essays. The latter may be painstakingly true. 


In S's class we watched Alien, and good God she is obsessed with analyzing everything into her favorite weird universal theme that has to do with fear of the eastern and western world, and private governments, and femininity being destroyed and infantilism(i think she made this word up) and all this other shit that's fascinating at times, but after she turned off Alien and tried to get us to apply it to her agenda, I jus looked at her like a frigging moron. 


For Be's we continued the black history stuff, read the middle passage and talked about how there are many different voices that seem to be telling the story, and the irony is that not one of the slaves(of whom the whole poem is about) is contributing to it. I's a way for the author to show there is no way that black people have much to go by for their history since they didn't have a voice. or whatever.
-my computer's in an annoying position and I guess it's making me agitated as fuck. Talk to you later diary sir

No comments:

Post a Comment